It is important to have your BMW catalytic converter checked regularly and replaced when necessary. BMW recommends replacing your catalytic converter every 150,000 miles or 10 years (whichever comes first). If you notice that your BMW is not performing as it should be, or if the “check engine” light is on, then you should bring it in for a check-up. It is also advisable to get a replacement catalytic converter if your car has been in an accident.
If you don’t replace your BMW catalytic converter when it needs to be replaced, then you may suffer from a loss in performance, an increase in fuel consumption and more harmful emissions. In the worst-case scenario, your car may not start at all. So, it is definitely worth investing in a new BMW catalytic converter to keep your car running smoothly.
The BMW catalytic converter is located under the BMW engine. BMW has made most BMW car models since 1995 with a three-way catalytic converter, which are also known as ‘three-way’ or ‘TWC’ converters. To replace the BMW catalyst converter you will need to remove your BMW exhaust system, which can be done in lots of different ways depending on your BMW model. It is important to note that when replacing a BMW catalytic converter it is usually necessary to replace other parts at the same time, including sensors and pipework, in order to get optimum performance from the new BMW Catalytic Converter.
It is not possible to repair BMW catalytic converter, so if yours needs to be replaced you will have to buy a new one. The BMW Catalytic Converter is the most important part of the car’s emission control system. Although BMW catalytic converters are relatively simple components, a faulty BMW catalytic converter can lead to an expensive repair bill.
You should consider replacing the BMW catalyst converter once it has been in use for approximately 8 years. If your BMW’s “check engine” light is on, then you should bring it in for a check-up. It is also advisable to get a replacement BMW catalytic converter if your car has been in a crash, as the impact can damage the converter and make it less effective at controlling emissions.
The BMW Catalytic Converter uses precious metals, such as platinum, palladium and rhodium, to convert harmful emissions from the engine into less harmful emissions. The BMW catalytic converter is essential for the car to run properly and meet environmental standards.
The cost of a BMW catalytic converter replacement can vary depending on the model of the BMW and the shop you take it to. However, as a rough guide, you can expect to pay between £300 and £600 for a new BMW catalytic converter. The Catman offers the best prices on BMW catalytic converters, so be sure to check out our site before you go elsewhere. So, if your BMW is not performing as it should, or the “check engine” light is on, it is probably time for a new BMW catalytic converter.
BMW catalytic converters are expensive because they contain a honeycomb structure encased in metal and filled with precious metals such as platinum, palladium and rhodium. These metals are essential for the converter to work properly, so they command a high price. The Catman offers the best prices on BMW catalytic converters, so be sure to check out our site before you go elsewhere.
- We offer the lowest prices on BMW catalytic converters – guaranteed!
- We have a wide range of BMW catalytic converters available, so we are sure to have one that suits your needs
- Our BMW catalytic converters are made to the highest standards and come with a warranty for peace of mind
- We offer free UK delivery on all orders
- We have a team of experts who are happy to help you find the right BMW catalytic converter for your car
- We offer fast, convenient payment options, including PayPal and credit card payments
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all BMW catalytic converters
- We offer a 12-month warranty on all BMW catalytic converters
- We offer a convenient “click and collect” service, so you can pick up your BMW catalytic converter from one of our UK warehouses
- We are a family-run business with over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry – we know BMWs inside out!