- Purchasing exhausts at wholesale prices should be taken into consideration when paying someone else to fit the part. Refitting is at the customers expense if a part proves to be faulty.
- It is important for owners of vehicles fitted with catalytic converters to understand that the catalyst is only one of a number of components which make up the emissions control system. There are a number of reasons why vehicles fail the emissions test due to to high emissions.
- Warranty claim Parts must be returned for inspection of warranty. Replacement parts must be paid for in full. Subject to warranty claim, a refund will be issued in full. Labour costs are not covered by the manufacturer or Catman.
- The use of exhaust paste applied to the front of the cat is an automatic warranty failure. Exhaust paste becomes brittle when dry which causes cat blockage & cat damage. New gaskets must be fitted.
- Catalytic converter warranty claims due to MOT failure will not be considered without 4gas failure report listing the 4 values of HC + CO + CO2 +O2.
- ALL PARTS SUPPLIED CORRECTLY OR INCORRECTLY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN / REFUND AFTER THE 10TH DAY OF PAYMENT (unless exchanged to the same value or greater value).
- The goods (or Purchaser’s items in connection with which services have been carried out) have been altered or subjected to misuse or unauthorised repair or modification or improperly installed or connected (unless carried out by the Seller); or
(2) The Purchaser has failed to notify the Seller of any defect or suspected defect within 14 days of the same coming to the knowledge of the purchaser; or
(3) The Purchaser is in breach of this or any other contract made with the Seller.
(b) The Seller accepts no liability to reimburse the Purchaser for the cost of any work involved in replacing or repairing the defective goods (labour claims).
- Diesel Particulate Filters. New DPF units are supplied with a 2 year warranty, however if the DPF unit is blocked, the warranty is void; this is not a fault of the DPF unit. A fault causing increased levels of particulates is not the fault of the DPF unit. DPF units do not produce soot particulates. Likely candidates include leaking intake pipework, leaky injectors, a sticking EGR valve or a faulty MAF sensor. Whatever the cause a blocked DPF is a symptom rather than the cause. Make sure original fault is rectified or you’ll be back in the same position sooner than later.
Parts supplied correctly / incorrectly or faulty to be returned by customer strictly within 10 days of arrival. Over 10 days returns are not accepted for refund
(we do not arrange collections or refund delivery charges).