Porsche catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters (DPF) are two different types of emissions control devices. Porsche catalytic converters reduce the car’s environmental impact by converting harmful emissions into less harmful substances. DPFs are used to reduce the amount of soot and ash in the exhaust stream. That’s why it’s important to keep your Porsche DPF in good condition.
Porsche catalytic converters should be replaced every 60,000-80,000 miles. It all depends on your Porsche model and year of production. Porsche catalytic converters are usually good for the life of your Porsche vehicle, but some Porsche models (such as Porsche 944) require their Porsche catalytic converter to be replaced every year.
Porsche diesel particulate filter (DPF) must be checked regularly. Usually, it’s not a good idea to let your Porsche’s DPF get too dirty before its replacement – these parts can easily become clogged with soot particles. If you wait too long before replacing it, your Porsche’s performance will suffer.
Porsche catalytic converters fail in different ways. The most common Porsche catalytic converter failure is a cracked Porsche catalytic converter shell, due to excessive heat and pressure. Porsche Catalytic converters may also fail because of chemical deactivation (which can happen with regular use). Porsche emissions control parts may become clogged, which could increase the risk of Porsche engine fires. If any of these things begin to happen, check your Porsche’s Porsche catalytic converter right away!
The price for Porsche emissions control parts depends on many factors: Porsche year & model, material (stainless steel or high-nickel), size/shape (oval or cylindrical), Porsche catalytic converter manufacturer, etc. That’s why it’s difficult to give a general estimate for Porsche emissions control parts prices. However, we at The Catman are always trying to provide the best possible Porsche Parts Prices and offer discounts on all Porsche Parts and Accessories. So make sure to check our website regularly for updates!
- The best product quality – Porsche catalytic converter, Porsche diesel particulate filters (DPF)
- The fastest possible delivery for Porsche catalytic converters – 1-3 days!
- 60 Days Return Policy – 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- No Minimum Order – you can order even if your Porsche catalytic converter is out of stock!
- The lowest Porsche Parts Prices on the market – up to 50% off!
- Friendly customer service 24/7. Just give us a call or send us an email first, and we will answer any questions you might have right away. We are always glad to help!
- High Quality Porsche Exhaust System at the best possible price. You won’t find better deals than at The Catman!
- Porsche Parts and Accessories for all models – 356, 911, 912, 914, 924, 928, 944, 968, Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman.
- Authorized Porsche parts dealer – buy with confidence!
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!